What is Firefield's Warranty Policy?
Your Firefield product is warranted free of defects in materials and workmanship by a 3 year limited warranty on mechanical parts (eye pieces, lenses, adjustment knobs, and on/off switch), laser diodes, LEDs, night vision intensifier tubes, digital CCD chips, CMOS chips, and LCD/OLED displays. Non-rechargeable or disposable batteries are not covered under warranty. Rechargeable battery packs are covered by a 1 year warranty.
This warranty is non-transferable and is only valid if the product is registered in 30 days or if the date of purchase is within 3 years.
Firefield reserves the right to render warranties null and void in the following cases:
- If the device has been modified.
- If the device has been mechanically or chemically damaged.
- If the device has been tampered with by an unauthorized Firefield Repair Technician.
- If the device has been damaged as a result of fire, natural disaster, or end user abuse.
- If the device has been damaged as a result of liquids or other substances.
- If the device has been painted or has been purposefully altered.
- If the serial number of the device has been modified, rubbed off, removed, is illegible, or has been programmatically deleted (for devices with unique serial numbers).
- If the manufacturing date is not within the last 3 years and/or proof of purchase from an authorized dealer cannot be provided.
- If purchased from an individual, a nonauthorized dealer on eBay, or an auction website.
Important Warranty Details:
- In the event of a defect under this warranty, we will, at our option, repair or replace the product.
- This warranty is non-transferable.
- This warranty is only valid if the product is purchased from an authorized dealer and is registered within 30 days or a valid proof of purchase is provided.
- This warranty is void if the unit is purchased from an unauthorized individual or an unauthorized dealer on eBay and other auction-based platforms.
- Due to international laws, the majority of Firefield products purchased outside of the United States are covered under warranty for 10 years unless otherwise stated by law.
- If the unit has been discontinued and there is a direct replacement for that model, the direct replacement will be sent.
- If there is no direct replacement for a returned product under warranty, a product credit equal to the current value of the scope will be issued.
Can I return a Firefield product for a refund?
Yes, but it must meet specific qualifications:
- Purchased from us directly
- In new condition
- Postmarked within 15 days of receipt
- Approved via Return Authorization
To register your product, go to the Product Registration page. Registering online may also provide additional coverage and faster warranty service.
Due to international laws, Firefield products out of the United States are covered under a 3 year warranty unless otherwise stated by law.