Firefield Edge Carbine Length 2-Piece M-LOK Rail Manual (FF34057)
EDGE CARBINE LENGTH
2-PIECE M-LOK RAIL:
The Firefield Edge Carbine Length 2-Piece M-LOK Rail merges an aggressive handguard design with an
accessory attachment system robust enough to handle every piece of equipment you need on your next
mission. This multipurpose handguard and rail system boasts lightweight yet heavy-duty aircraft-grade 6061-T6 hard-anodized matte black aluminum and a precision-machined design. Its a simple 2-piece construction allows the rail to be mounted to any drop-in style rail system using virtually no tools.
Firefield’s line of M-LOK handguards is created to boost up hunters, target, and tactical shooters, along with combat simulators game with self-confidence, from gun enthusiast to novice shooters. M-LOK is available in five different models: Verge M-LOK Rail 7in (FF34064), Verge M-LOK Rail 9in (FF34065), Verge M-LOK Rail 12in (FF34066), Verge M-LOK 15in (FF34067) and the Edge Carbine Two – Piece M-LOK Rail (FF34057). The attachments feature a lightweight skeletonized design made out of hard anodized aluminum. Rails should accept most picatinny, nato and weaver sized mount.
• M-LOK Rail allows rails to be added where needed for direct attachment
• Rail accepts most picatinny, nato and weaver mounts
• Hex key
• 5 slot keymod rail piece
1. Upper half of 2-piece rail
2. Lower half of 2-piece rail
3. M-LOK slots
4. M-LOK rail section
5. M-LOK screws and nuts
6. Hex key
Warning: If these tools are not available it is best to have the rail installed
by a gunsmith in order not to risk damaging the firearm.
1. Place the front of the top half of rail in to the handguard cap behind the sight post.
2. Pull back delta ring and slide back end of the top rail completely in to the delta ring until it snaps in. If it won’t go in all the way, check to make sure the front is properly seated.
3. Repeat steps 1 and 2 with the lower half of the rail on the underside of the rifle.
INSTALLING KEYMOD RAIL SECTIONS:
1. Loosely assemble M-LOK rail section with keymod nuts and bolts. (Attach the M-LOK screws and nuts
2. Line up M-LOK nuts with the M-LOK slot on the rail.
3. Insert the M-LOK nuts into the rail
4. Tighten bolts on M-LOK rail
5. Confirm M-LOK nuts have turned about 90 degrees to the proper locked position show
below, otherwise loosen the screws more then previously and re-tighten.
Unload Firearm before installing the rail. Before handling the Edge Keymod Rail read and
understand the contents of your firearm’s manual, and the Firefield manual. Follow all standard
safety precautions and procedures during firearm operation.
• ALWAYS check that the chamber of your weapon is clear before mounting the
Edge Keymod Rail.
• Failure to follow standard firearm safety precautions and procedures is dangerous
and may result in serious injury, damage to property, or death
Please visit www.Firefield.com for warranty details and information.
If you have any additional questions or concerns, please contact Firefield Technical Support by calling 817.790.9862 or fill out a Contact Us form on our website here.