Firefield Compact Bipods Manual (FF34023 & FF34024)
The Firefield Bipod features a padded stock mount and adjustable legs that extend to multiple lengths. Featuring durable, aluminum construction, the Firefield Bipod is easy to install, as it attaches to firearm’s swivel stud. The bipod features a pivot mount with tension adjustment and requires no firearm modification for use. The Firefield Bipod creates a versatile and dynamic shooting experience and can be used for competition shooting and hunting.The bipod’s rubber feet create maximum stability and its
lightweight body is perfect for easy storage and carry, making it an integral part of any shooter’s collection. Included is a picatinny mount adapter. Backed by a three year warranty and the quality that comes with the Firefield name, the bipod is the right choice for any shooter.
• Durable, lightweight
• Attaches to firearm’s swivel stud
• Rubber feet for maximum stability
• Padded stock mount
• Extends to multiple lengths
• Pivot/Pan and tilt adjustment
• Tension adjustment with control lever
• Sling attachment
• Picatinny mount adapter
ADJUSTING PIVOT TENSION:
The bipod is equipped with pivot motion to adjust the uneven terrain. The
tension for the pivot can be adjusted:
1. Locate the adjustment knob (6) on the back of the bipod.
2. Rotate counter clockwise to reduce tension.
3. Rotate clockwise to increase tension
Proper maintenance of the Firefield bipod is recommended to ensure longevity. It is recommended when the bipod becomes dirty that it is wiped down with a slightly damp cloth. Blow dirt and debris off moveable parts with a cleaning cloth. A small application of gun oil can be used to prevent rust and ensure parts move and operate smoothly.
• Do not leave the product in or on an unstable place or surface as it may fall and cause injury.
• Take care not to pinch fingers or skin when unfolding the bipod’s legs.
• Do not leave the bipod or other packaging materials (i.e. boxes or plastic bags) within the reach of young children as they may accidentally choke or suffocate. If choking or suffocation occurs, consult a doctor immediately.
• Do not disassemble or attempt to repair the product as this may cause damage to the product and will void the warranty. Product repairs should only be made by a trained professional.
• Do not rotate any moveable pieces beyond their limits. Doing so may cause damage to the product and will void the warranty.
• Do not leave the product in direct sunlight, extreme temperatures or direct moisture for extended periods of time, as this may cause damage to the product.
Please read and strictly adhere to the following instructions, safety precautions and warnings to avoid potential damage to the product and / or personal or third party injury due to improper usage. Before
use, please carefully read all instructions accompanying the product to ensure proper usage.
ATTACHING THE BIPOD:
To attach the bipod to the stock of a firearm:
1. Remove the firearm’s sling.
2. While pushing the thumb screw up, loosen the thumb screw (2) located underneath the bipod.
3. The sling stud attachment (1) will widen to the point it can be attached to the firearm’s sling stud.
4. Attach the sling stud attachment (1) to the firearm’s sling stud and align the padded stock mount (5) to the firearm’s stock. The bipods legs should extend forward when mounted.
5. Once attached, tighten the thumb screw (2) until the bipod is firmly attached.
Note: To attach the bipod to a picatinny mount follow the same operations as above, but attach the bipod to the picatinny mount adapter (8). The bipod can then be mounted to an AR15 quad rail or other
The legs on the bipod can extend to various lengths. Each leg is spring
loaded to fully extend. To extend the bipods legs:
1. Press the extension release (3) located on each leg. The legs will automatically extend to full length.
2. To retract the legs, press the extension release and push the leg back into the bipod.
3. Each leg has a series of notches. To set the desired height, press the extension release and retract the leg to the desired notch. Release the extension release. It might be necessary to continue to retract the leg until a click is heard.
UNFOLDING THE LEGS:
Once attached on a firearm, the legs on the bipod can be unfolded. To unfold the legs to the downward position:
1. Grab each leg one at a time.
2. Pull back until the spring tension is released and the leg snaps into place.
Please visit www.fire-field.com for warranty details and information.
If you have any additional questions or concerns, please contact Firefield Technical Support by calling 817.790.9862 or by filling out a Contact Us form here.