How do I get a Return Authorization number?
To receive a RA number for warranty service, or out-of-warranty repair, you will need to do the following:
1. Fill out the online document labeled Return Authorization.
2. Once the request has been received you will either receive a reply email that contains all necessary return information, or a customer service representative will contact you and give you an RA number over the phone.
If you are sending in a product for a warranty repair, you will be required to fill out a RA request form. Once the form has been received and processed, you will receive a confirmation email containing your RA number and a PDF Return Form. The Return Form must be filled out completely, and mailed in, with your product. In order for your repair to be successfully fulfilled, be sure to closely follow all instructions outlined by the Return Form. If any of the aforementioned instructions are not properly followed, your request cannot be processed and the product will be held until you are contacted, and proper documentation is received.
Please note that the product received back by the customer may be different than the one sent in. For instance, in cases relating to discontinued products.
To Send in the Product
To send in the product, you will be required to include the following items:
1. The filled out Return Authorization.
2. The defective product.
3. Copy of the original receipt showing when and where the product was purchased.
4. The RA number printed on the box, with a return address.
*Warranty varies by country.